- High-Capacity 7800mAh Battery: Reolink Go will switch to standby mode to save battery when no movement is detected.
- The high-capacity rechargeable battery will last for around two months in standby-mode or about 500 minutes under active access for live feed/recordings.
- The battery is compatible with Reolink Go only.
- Charging Method: You can charge the battery via a DC 5V 2A USB power adapter and using a microUSB cable or through the Reolink solar panel.
- please note, this listing is only for a battery, no camera is included.